• 1 packet rice noodles
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
• 100g cooked prawns
• 3 tsp caster sugar
• 200g rare roasted beef, sliced thinly
• ¼ cup peanut or vegetable oil
• 4 spring onions, sliced
• 3 tbsp lime juice
• 2 chillies, seeded and finely sliced
• Handful coriander, chopped
• 1 cup roasted cashews, roughly chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
Add the noodles to a large bowl of boiling water and soak until al dente. Drain and then place back in bowl.
In a hot wok, add the garlic, ginger, prawns, and sugar and stir fry for four minutes.
Remove from the heat and toss over the noodles. Combine the balance of ingredients and toss together well.
Season and serve warm.